Is your web site in dire need of a solid Internet presence?
Du Toit Attorneys
E - Marketing
According to customer behavioural analysis, the Internet is rapidly becoming an important business tool being popularly used by an increasing number of companies who have been made aware of the amazing innate capabilities which the Internet possesses with regard to better communication, promotion, and sales of products and services. With this emphasised usage of the Internet by companies all across the globe, as well as in South Africa, for carrying out basic to complex business activities, a number of developments and innovations have been produced so as to ensure that the Internet becomes the number one business tool to be used by all companies.
eMarketing and Conducting Business over the Internet
As included in the list of innovations developed in order to enhance and improve upon the already-proven greatness of the Internet is eMarketing. eMarketing is the marketing side of eCommerce, or rather, business over the Internet. What eMarketing involves is all the company efforts to communicate about, promote, and sell products and services over the Internet.
When done correctly, eMarketing will give a company the opportunity needed to reach an increased amount of clients around their country as well as the world. What this means is that no longer is the physical location of a company an issue when wanting to reach more customers as with a website a company is now accessible to potential and existing customers anytime and from anywhere. Being accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a website plays a large contributing factor to a company increasing their sales and profits as the result is information regarding their products and services always being available for interested consumers who would otherwise have gone elsewhere.
eCommerce and eMarketing: Transforming the Corporate World as we know it
Along with eMarketing, eCommerce has redefined the corporate world and marketplace as we have always known it. By altering business strategies and methods, and the way advertising is conducted, eCommerce has allowed for global competition between local businesses. The term "eCommerce", or "electronic commerce", has evolved from simply meaning electronic shopping to representing all aspects of business and market processes enabled by the Internet and other digital technologies and is often placed under the universal term eMarketing.
The Benefits of Having an eMarketing Website
By opting for an eMarketing website, which allows for online shopping by including dandy online payment facilities, your company will experience an endless range of benefits and advantages over other companies who have simply gone for the basic solution which does not produce results in marketing which an eMarketing website can. This does not however mean that a company with a basic website solution will not benefit from eMarketing at all. Whether it is that you want a fully-enabled eCommerce website, or one which simply markets online the products which you currently have in stock, eMarketing is a tool which can ensure for a company that they capture the attention of an increased amount of potential clients.
eMarketing is the marketing side of eCommerce, or rather, business over the Internet. - J. Nortje (Marketing Director)
No matter what the complexity of your website, to make sure that your company benefits from eMarketing, the following needs to be focused on in terms of the general aspects of the website:
In addition to making sure that the banner ad which you are using to advertise your company over the Internet is suitable to your company's image, as well as that it is innately capable of encouraging Internet users to take a closer look, the following should be kept in mind when planning a banner ad campaign:
- Make a website easy for the potential and existing client to find
This is done with Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing. Search engine optimisation increases the amount of visitors to your website and provides you statistics such as the following:
- Which pages visitors visit the most
- What days and hours of the week they most often visit your website
- A percentage breakdown of how long visitors stay on your website
- What keywords are being used in search engines to find your website
- What search engines visitors enter your website from
- Professional and appealing websites with attractive website design
The objective behind any website is to attract and inform potential customers into buying a product or service. By incorporating website design that will be appealing to the desired target market contributes to the general success of that website to draw and capture consumers who will make a purchase.
A website should function simply and effectively
- Often simple and ordered content on a website is more appealing to a client than one busy with high-tech animations and bright colours. In general, what is of importance is that the Internet user should be able to easily get to the website, find what they need on the website and finally be able to contact the company concerned so as to make an order for products and services. For a website to ensure that these fundamentals work in operation, eCommerce and programming needs to be appropriately implemented into the website. At Etraffic we offer both eCommerce websites and up datable pages for websites.
Be actively promoted to remind clients of your product and/or service offer Online Promotions:
- Promotional design can be provided as either static banners or as flash animations. Etraffic makes it possible to update your website with eye catching promotions and keep clients coming back to your website.
- Online Newsletters: Newsletter systems developed by digital marketing specialists are incorporated with a database of clients which can be divided into separate mailing lists. Design of newsletter templates is also available. At Etraffic internet marketing strategies are spam free and an unsubscribe feature is always included in our newsletter templates.
If you would like to find out more about eMarketing and how Etraffic can assist and guide your company to achieving great success as the result of having an eCommerce website, do not waste a second, and Contact Us!
Contact Us info@Etraffic.co.za
Compulsary Fields *
If you would like to contact Etraffic then please fill out the form below!